[English] (Off-topic) A VIT initiative

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 14 01:30:12 EST 2007

At 01:33 PM 13/02/2007, Ivan writes:

> I'm getting a lot out of this debate, and believe it would be
> a pity if we were reluctant to participate because we feared
> someone was going to bounce us due to a grammatical slip.

Yes, dreadnought colleagues ... and a little list-banter is good :-)

> Perhaps this is a conversation long overdue and maybe we
> could all look at it in a positive light: we all have issues with VIT
> but now that the communication lines are open it seems we have
> a genuine opportunity to have our say and achieve an outcome that
> pleases all .. Ivan

Yes again Ivan, email lists do allow, 'a genuine opportunity to have
our say' and, achieving well-discussed and democratic outcomes.

On this occasion, and, simply because of the topic being 'off-topic'
to the teaching etc of English, it may be appropriate to continue the
discussions on (VIT lists?) the www.edumail.com.au 'offtopic' list.

Be that as it may, if your school is considering 'moodle', 'blackboard'
or any of the e-learning systems (computer desktops) my next email
will be of interest. It would be good to read of people's experiences.

Cheers all ..
Stephen Loosley
Victoria, Australia