[English] (Off-topic) A VIT initiative

Ivan Boyer ivanboyer1 at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 13 13:33:56 EST 2007

Sorry, Ann, but that's being a little petty.  Actually, it's poor style to
end a sentence with multiple exclamation marks.  Now who's being
I'm getting a lot out of this debate, and believe it would be a pity if we
were reluctant to participate because we feared someone was going to bounce
us due to a grammatical slip.
Perhaps this is a conversation long overdue and maybe we could all look at
it in a positive light: we all have issues with VIT but now that the
communication lines are open it seems we have a genuine opportunity to have
our say and achieve an outcome that pleases all.  If we resort to sniping,
our issues will still be there next year.
Ivan