[English] Year 12 Literature. Seeking some sample SACs

Jan May Jan.May at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 14:05:03 EST 2007

Hi
I'm teaching year 12 Lit for first time this year and we don't have any
samples of Adaptation and Transformation essays in the school. I would
really appreciate it if someone could email/fax me some samples. The new
Insight textbook doesn't have an example in the chapter on this outcome.
It doesn't matter what the text/film is; I'm just after some samples to
show students. Ours is going to be on 'So Much Water So Close To Home'
(from Drewe collection) into Jindabyne.
fax no is 9592 3439
cheers
Jan