[English] Look Both Ways

Leslie, Susan JL leslie.susan.jl at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 5 14:48:30 EST 2007

Dear English Teachers!

Several teachers have referred to having difficulty obtaining the DVD.
The person to contact is:
Sarah Pass, Customer Services Mgr, tel: 9417 0977
Email: sarah at avchannel.com.au

Sarah assures me that there is no supply problem!

Dr Susan Leslie
Curriculum Manager, English

"The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment guidelines for prep to Year
12. The VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister
for Education and Training and serves government and non-government
schools"