[English] Eyes on the Prize

gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 09:01:29 EST 2007

Kamla

Have you tried the ACMI library? I have a couple of episodes myself I
think, I'll trawl back through old videos and see what I can unearth.
It's the sort of thing one couldn't possibly throw out, but that doesn't
mean I'll find it.

Prue

Prue Gill

Teacher of Literature and Theory of Knowledge

Methodist Ladies' College
207 Barkers Road, Kew Vic 3101, Australia
Ph: (03) 9274 6493
Fax: (03) 9819 2345
gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au

MLC ... A World of Choice!
Methodist Ladies' College is one of Australia's most successful and
innovative schools, offering a world of amazing learning choices and
experiences - over 40 VCE subjects, the International Baccalaureate and
6 VET programs. While we offer big school opportunities for students
from MLC Kindle to Year 12, we also provide small school care and
attention so every student feels valued. That's MLC TLC. To find out
more about the exciting life and learning choices at MLC, explore our
website at http://www.mlc.vic.edu.au <http://www.mlc.vic.edu.au/>
The Australian School of the Year, 2002 A School of the Uniting Church
in Australia

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual
or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened
and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of Methodist Ladies' College.