[English] any text ideas for year 9 and 11?

Leptos, Lillian L leptos.lillian.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 8 07:20:11 EST 2007

At Lakeside we are having the same old mid-year head scratching about texts for next year. We are looking for an interlinked set of texts for year 11 (to prepare for the new year 12 ) any ideas? We are also looking to replace Alibrandi at year 9 (pop references sounding a bit dated these days and too long). Again any ideas?

Lillian Leptos
Mob. 0438710021