[English] Term 4 English

Mary Mason mary.mason at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 14:32:50 EST 2006

We need a fulltime teacher for Term 4 in Senior English. Do you know of
anyone who has just retired or who has returned to the country or who is
trying to get back into work? This could be a blissful 3 months at
Barwon Heads!

Mary Mason
Director of Teaching and Learning
The Geelong College

Mary Mason
Director of Teaching and Learning

ph: (03) 52263157
mob: 0402022012
>>> BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au 08/08/06 6:02 PM >>>
Our Year 7's have had Remote Man (Elizabeth Honey) for the last few
years. Still goes down well - ties in nicely with endangered species as
one of the semester 2 content areas.
Jeananne