[English] English teacher

Mary Mason mary.mason at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 31 10:30:41 EST 2006

We are looking for an English teacher - a one year position at Geelong
for Years 9 - 12. Do any of you know of anyone who might be interested?

Mary

>>> jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au 30/10/2006 9:07 am >>>
Dear Jo

We haven't considered this but if we got some examples of writing
which
were interesting, I can't see why we wouldn't put some in.

Jill