[English] Ideas for a new anthology would be good

Lyle Stebbing lylestebbing at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 30 22:53:04 EST 2006

Hi Jill,
I'm surprised by your email to me off the mailing
list, i.e.
Dear Lyle
I wish I had a budget which would enable me to pay
people who might do this sort of work.  I know it's a
big ask.  As you may know we're a not-for-profit
organisation and will niot be making vast sums out of
the end product - just trying to put something
together that's of value to teachers.  That's my
personal ambition.
regards
Jill
   When you say 'we,' are you referring to Curriculum
Corporation? If Curriculum Corporation is a non-profit
organisation, I'd be happy to share resouces tha would
help other teachers. But I've never seen Curriculum
Corporation as this. I thought at least part of it was
definitely geared geared towards profit.
Lyle

--- "Wilson, Jill" <jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au>

=== message truncated ===