[English] Fwd: Digital Storytelling Workshop at Ballarat

Amanda Collins acollins at vate.org.au
Fri Nov 3 10:22:29 EST 2006

I am out of the office until Thursday 9th November. If you have any
curriculum enquiries, please contact Debbie de Laps (ddelaps at vate.org.au).
For queries about up-coming PD please contact Theresa Scott
(tscott at vate.org.au).  If you are submitting an article for Idiom or have
any queries relating to Idiom please contact Terry Hayes
(info at cpta.vic.edu.au).  If your enquiry is about resources you can contact
Eveline Visser in the bookshop at the number below or on her email
pubs at vate.org.au.

Otherwise I will attend to your query on my return.

Kind regards,

Amanda Collins
Education Officer
The Victorian Association for the Teaching of English Inc.
1/134-136 Cambridge St, Collingwood 3066
Ph: 61 3 9411 8500  Fax: 61 3 9411 8511
http://www.vate.org.au