[English] Re:vels reporting

Gail reynolds.gail.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 26 10:52:12 EST 2006

Yes Mary, that was exactly the type of comment which upset this (admittedly
rather weak) student who hadn't read the positives.  I have never written
reports listing what they have done, I have always looked for strengths and
followed by ways to further strengthen.  The issue for me is not the content
but the separation into the two sections which breaks the links between the
two.
Gail