[English] Important .. New English List Information .. Save T his Email

Owen, Bronwyn (AU) bronwyn.owen at au.penguingroup.com
Tue May 23 21:31:54 EST 2006

Hi Stephen, I hope you are reading replys to this address. I have been
trying in vain to get myself removed from the English list for many months
now, but because my company (Penguin) had a change in the structure of our
email addresses a couple of years ago, when I send an unsubscribe email your
system doesn't recognise me as a list member. My previous email address was
Bronwyn.owen at penguin.com.au and I would very much like to have my address
removed from this list.

Please let me know if you are able to do this for me. I am at my wits end
about how to make this happen!

Many thanks
Bronwyn Owen