[English] Free graphics for edu use

Olivia Seal se at cgsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 10:50:59 EST 2006

Dear Alex,

See the 2nd 'hot link' (that is the web address appearing in blue) on the bottom of your email? Next to it you will see the word 'unsubscribe'. That means you need to visit that web site to unsubscribe to this email list. Click on the hot link for edulists. This will take you to a web site. If you read the left hand side of this page you will see the words unsubscribe. Click on this and it will be done.

My inbox seems to be filling up with emails from people saying they want to unsubscribe, so I am hoping that you can all read the email thoroughly and follow its instructions on how to do so.

Thanks,

Olivia.

Canterbury Girls' Secondary College