[English] (no subject)

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Jun 3 00:00:51 EST 2006

Hi Michelle,

   As administrator and host of the English mailing list as well as 40 other lists running on Edulists I wish to apologise for the comments of a subscriber who has expressed an opinion that in my view is inappropriate, misinformed, derogatory and against the netiquette guidelines of the lists that all have to abide by clearly stated at the home page of edulists and when a new subscriber comes on board, namely:

      1. seek to inform, question and clarify
      2. not intend to harm
      3. avoid unprofessional language

  I have asked that the comments be retracted with an apology. In the event there was a genuine ignorance of what the ICTEV does and is doing, it would have been more appropriate to ask for an update of the ICTEV events and services in addressing the VELS teacher PD.

 I thank you for your measured and very professional response.

Regrettably yours
Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au