[English] (no subject)

Deb Cumming dcumming at mscw.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 13 12:04:46 EST 2006

Me too - I've had enough

________________________________

From: english-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:english-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Lovell S.
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2006 11:32 AM
To: VCE English Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [English] (no subject)

Could you tell me how. Please.

________________________________

From: english-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:english-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Edwards, Anthony A
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2006 11:13 AM
To: english at edulists.com.au
Subject: [English] (no subject)

unsubscribe

Tony Edwards

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education &
Training._______________________________________________
VCE English Teachers' Mailing List

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is only
intended for recipient/s named above. If you are not the intended or one
of the intended recipient/s any unauthorised use is prohibited. If you
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender so that
arrangements can be made for its retrieval or destruction.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost as a result
of mistaken delivery.

Lauriston Girls' School
38 Huntingtower Road
ARMADALE VIC 3143

Attention:

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this message.  If received in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies.

The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly
or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this e-mail are not necessarily those of Marist-Sion
College, Warragul.

by MailMarshal - we take every measure to ensure that e-mails and attachments reach
the intended recipient virus free, though we make no guarantees.