[English] Voices, Vibes, Visions .. the 2006 ALEA/AATE National Conference

Stephen Loosley stephen at skyoptic.com.au
Mon Jul 3 00:05:44 EST 2006

"Voices, Vibes, Visions: Hearing the Voices, Feeling the Vibes,
Capturing the Visions"

The Australian Association for the Teaching of English (AATE) and the
Australian Literacy Educators' Association (ALEA) are pleased to host the
next joint national conference to be held at Darwin High School, Northern
Territory Australia from Saturday 8th July to Tuesday 11th July, 2006.

   Voices, Vibes, Visions is the 2006 ALEA/AATE National Conference
theme. It provides a forum to hear the multiple voices involved in English
and Literacy education. We live in a climate where English and Literacy
education is constantly being challenged. The vibes of English and Literacy
teaching will be felt and absorbed through participating in a range of
forums. Through professional dialogue we will capture the visions that can
shape English and Literacy teaching beyond 2006 ...

      http://www.vvvnt2006.com.au/welcome.html

--
Cheers all,
Stephen Loosley