[English] School positions

mskarvelas at hotmail.com mskarvelas at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:30:10 EST 2006

this may be of interest to teachers who applied for The Australian
International School Singapore that was posted on the list last week:

A journalist from The Australian newspaper is looking for a teacher who is
about to move overseas to teach because the salaries in Australia are too
low. Please contact:
Patricia Karvelas
Journalist, The Australian Newspaper
Canberra Bureau