[English] year 7 novels other literary texts

Ivan Boyer ivanboyer1 at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 8 21:36:43 EST 2006

Captain Mack by James Roy works well with our year sevens.  It deals very
well with the issue of bullying, and relationships between the aged and the
very young.  Lots of good scenes to role play.  Also good examples of how
the author positions the reader in regard to these issues.

Ivan Boyer

Portland Secondary

  _____