[English] 2007 Literature texts. What texts are youthinking of choosing?

gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 4 15:32:13 EST 2006

Jan

I'm really enjoying Thea Astley's 'Hunting the Wild Pineapple', and so
are the students now, though they resisted and struggled. We have become
so attached to Leverson, and his dry commentary on the world around him,
that he has become a classroom character.

Prue

Prue Gill

Teacher of Literature and Theory of Knowledge

Methodist Ladies' College
207 Barkers Road, Kew Vic 3101, Australia
Ph: (03) 9274 6493
Fax: (03) 9819 2345
gillpm at mlc.vic.edu.au

MLC ... A World of Choice!
Methodist Ladies' College is one of Australia's most successful and
innovative schools, offering a world of amazing learning choices and
experiences - over 40 VCE subjects, the International Baccalaureate and
6 VET programs. While we offer big school opportunities for students
from MLC Kindle to Year 12, we also provide small school care and
attention so every student feels valued. That's MLC TLC. To find out
more about the exciting life and learning choices at MLC, explore our
website at http://www.mlc.vic.edu.au <http://www.mlc.vic.edu.au/>
The Australian School of the Year, 2002 A School of the Uniting Church
in Australia

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual
or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened
and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of Methodist Ladies' College.