[English-Literature] English Lit Resources for Stasiland by Anna Funder

Prue Gill pruegill at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 17 21:22:26 EST 2010

Hello Andrea
I wrote a perspective on Stasiland for VATE and it is available from them - not a study guide as such, but some ideas for teaching and also suggestions about further reading and viewing, as well as a briefish perspective on text and thoughts about some characters. It's a marvellous text to study I think.
Prue Gill