[elearning] auto enrolment of students into Moodle courses based on timetable

Adam Barbary at.barbary at ballarat.edu.au
Wed Oct 16 15:44:57 EST 2013

More info Michael, which version of Moodle have you upgraded to? Do you know which plugin is processing the enrolments? (Check Admin-> Plugins-> Enrolments -> Manage enrolment plugins). This way we might be able to figure out if you need to reconfigure, or actually need a programmer to fix your links.

Cheers,

Adam Barbary
Systems Analyst/Trainer
Centre for Learning Innovation and Professional Practice
University of Ballarat

Mount Helen Campus,
Tel     +61 3 5327 9783
Email   at.barbary at ballarat.edu.au<mailto:at.barbary at ballarat.edu.au>
Web    www.ballarat.edu.au  (  http://www.ballarat.edu.au/  )
CRICOS Provider Number 00103D

WARNING TO UNINTENDED RECIPIENTS The contents of this email (including attachments) are confidential and may be privileged. Any copying, dissemination, publication or other use of the contents is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please advise sender immediately and delete the document. Thank you.