[elearning] LET YOUR STUDENTS GET INVOLVED IN HELPING OTHERS LEARNING ENGLISH

Orel Beilinson beilinson.orel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:11:14 EST 2012

Good Morning,

I am Orel Beilinson, a linguist. I am now creating a new
language acquisition project - an artificial online ESL (English as a
Second Language) environment for learners. It'll be an open site with
chatrooms, forum boards and graded readings only for ESL TEENAGERS.

I am calling hereby all teachers on this list: we need volunteer-students.

If you have students who speak very good, preferably native English and are
tech-savvy, and love forums, chat-rooms etc or love to teach English, let
us know! It's a very rewarding experience that will contribute to his
skills for life.

*Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,*
*Orel Beilinson*