[elearning] Query on iPad research ....

Hutchison, Geoffrey G hutchison.geoffrey.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 4 21:33:49 EST 2012

Good luck Kevork on finding valid education research. Very little is valid
in the sense that double blind trials are almost non-existent and the use of
control groups rare.

Virtually all education research is anecdotal in terms of evidence, and thus
invalid in terms of true research.

Geoff Hutchison,
McGuire College