[elearning] Strategies for dealing with communications overload?

Victor Rajewski victor.rajewski at jmss.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 14:58:28 EST 2012

Thanks Andrew,

Do you find that your students read, absorb, and act on such email? If so,
what sort of strategies or techniques have you used to make this so? How
many emails might a student typically receive from the school (be it
administration, bulk, or classroom teacher) each day?

Cheers,

Victor Rajewski
eServices Manager
John Monash Science School