[elearning] The Plagiarism Checker

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 1 00:22:33 EST 2011

Good suggestion, will do Carolyn :-)

If anybody is curious .. there is an bubbling little community around the
Diigo tool on oz-teachers here
     http://groups.diigo.com/group/oz-educators

and another here supported by the Ed Tech Crew (great show guys!)
     http://groups.diigo.com/group/ed-tech-crew

Yahoo are officially handing over Delicious to a third group so now is a
good time to join the many of us that have jumped across.
Some words of advice. Get educator access and secure a teacher console then
use this with your classes, make sure you tag your bookmarks and set your
email notifications for these groups to around per week or you can expect a
flood of too many great ideas at once. If you have an iPad, check out this
tool for making bookmarks and annotating the web as I have been doing.

http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/annotating-the-web-with-diigo-on-the-ipad/31719

Regards Roland