[elearning] iPads for schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:22:40 EST 2010

Too late :-P  make sure you register the gPad and gthings ..

Seriously though, Tony Richards did a good review about them on his podcast
and I have had a chance to play with one now. They have their place and I
think that there is going to be a big future with these slim, tablet
devices. Sure they are not a full blown desktop computer but if my son can
get to school and back with a foot scooter, there is probably no need to
insist that he can only use his racing bike.

I wonder what will be the first publisher to hit the eBook market? There has
been some good stuff shared on the national lists about the kindle and iPad.

Regards Roland