[elearning] Looking for a Keynote Speaker

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Wed May 26 14:40:43 EST 2010

Hi Byron,

Did you get any responses to your request?  What dates are you looking at?

Regards,

> My school is looking at running a 2 day staff conference on Technology in
> Education. With the main aim of inspiring our staff to be braver when
> developing new curriculum to take advantage of technology.
>
> I am looking for a Keynote Speaker for each of the days.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions.
>
> thanks
> Byron
>

> __________________________________
>
> Byron Mitchell
> e-learning Co-ordinator
> Saint Ignatius College
> Peninsula Drive Drysdale, 3222, VIC
>
> e-mail: mitchellb at ignatius.vic.edu.au
> web:  www.ignatius.vic.edu.au
>
> PH: (03) 52511136
> FAX: (03) 5251 3547
> MOB: 0417 133684

> and

Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow
'Multimedia grammatical design and authoring pedagogy' (Kahootz) project,
School of Education, University of New England
(Project website: http://www.une.edu.au/kahootzresearch)

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler