[elearning] new computer lab - ideas?

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 22 21:05:25 EST 2010

I really love the totally mobile thought... it really leads to great
collaboration (just seeing my own primary age kids working on the laptop
amazes me how intuitively they do it.)

The ergonomics does concern me...although their little hands don't ever
seem to have any pains like mine do... although I have noticed my now
adult sized 14 year old complains of hand soreness after some gaming
sessions...

Hmmmmmmm

How would the bean bags affect the ergonomics in a positive way? Says me
sitting on a bed with a pillow on my lap... on which the lappie is
perched.

I know Coburg SSC has this sort of arrangement ... don't know of any
prims though.... will be interesting to hear how things pan out...

Good luck

Suzanne Arnott

eLearning Leader

Sandringham College

Holloway Rd

Sandringham

'A computer terminal is not some clunky old television with a typewriter
in front of it. It is an interface where the mind and body can connect
with the universe and move bits of it about.'- Douglas Adams