[elearning] German tablet computer design

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 20:33:53 EST 2010

>From a colleague at QSITE, amazing concept video to watch. Link is below.

Last week we just got our principal and international student coordinators
their first iPads, now everybody wants one. Having handled and used it now,
I can easily see why. Very slick :-)

There are some good discussions on EdNA about these eBook tools and their
place in the classroom.

Regards Roland