[elearning] In pursuit of research and data

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 01:54:16 EST 2010

Hi Roland,

Fanatanstic. Look forward to seeing it.
Cecilie Murray has also completed research on digital technologies which formed part of her presentation at VITTA this year.
As it was a VITTA presentation I expect VITTA membership is necessary to access the contents via www.vitta.org.au

Speak soon
Kevork

From: rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:00:00 +1100
To: elearning at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [elearning] In pursuit of research and data

Bernard Holkner has some ethnograpic and survey work from our work on the 2006 ASISTM Game Programming Cluster that he undertook whilst at Monash Uni. I'll send you his new details. I also recall some work by a Hawthorn researcher who has a name that escapes me now but will return when I take the next load of washing off the line.

Regards Roland