[elearning] [Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Are iPads 'computers'?

Baird, Anne P baird.anne.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 10 13:18:45 EST 2010

The advice we have been giving all of our schools is that only netbooks
are to be considered and definitely not iPads. We have followed up these
types of queries on behalf of schools with Melbourne and this has been
the consistent response that we have been given.

cheers

Anne Baird | eLearning and Innovation Manager- Ultranet & 1 to 1
Projects

Regional Innovation Liaison Officer,
Loddon Mallee Regional Office

7-15 McLaren St Bendigo 3550

Department of Education & Early Childhood Development

Office: 03 54403107 Mobile: 0429 041792  alt. Mobile 0417 340276

Connections 2010
https://edugate.eduweb.vic.gov.au/sc/sites/Connections2010
<https://edugate.eduweb.vic.gov.au/sc/sites/Connections2010>

Netbook Trial wiki- http://netbooktrial.wikispaces.com/