[elearning] In pursuit of research and data

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Dec 5 17:40:52 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

Just doing a trawl at present on data and research to support benefits of:

1.       Elearning in improving numeracy and literacy

2.       Digital interactive devices to improve learning

3.       Any other data that shows improvement in student learning outcomes
with an of laptops, ipads, podcasts, vodcasts, adaptive technologies
(learning and assessment activities react to student responses to adapt
content based on student needs , weaknesses and performance). Eg. Cisco
exams ask questions on the same theory area if a student appears to be weak
in that area.

If any of my esteemed colleagues have been searching and do have material to
share I would love to hear from you and share with you.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au