[elearning] Fwd:QSITE 2010 State Conference Mackay 1-3 July

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:32:05 EST 2010

If anybody is planning a trip to Mackay QLD during our term 2 break, this is
well worth a look in.

Interstate conferences are a great way to meet new friends. Ooodles of QSITE
teachers from QLD came down here to visit our ACEC2010 conference and some
of you may be interested to hear what they are doing in QLD. I have been to
a couple of QSITE conferences and they are well worth a return visit :-)

Regards Roland