[elearning] Photography darkrooms v Mac lab

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:32:34 EST 2009

Oddly enough, we kept both and I can see now begin to see the point being
made by the media teacher. The wet area or dark room is next to the media
classroom where we located 15 iMacs and next door is a small studio for TV
work. Happy if there is enough interest to do a tour but I bet there are
probably other schools around with a similar model. Our media teacher is
Steve Newton and for a while he was on the ATOM state council.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au