[elearning] Google comes to Monash

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:55:05 EST 2009

Nice feature, try sharing the folder to a google mailing instead of the docs
to each person. Very cool .. I also discoved today the preview lab feature
in gmail that lets me peek at a doc without downloading etc.

we now have our technicians sharing and collaborating on over 65 documents.
I just made a master document up to manage the huge explosion of knowledge

Regadrs Roland