[elearning] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Carole McCulloch coachcarole2007 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:38:48 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I've been following your conversation from afar and nodding and hearing your
joys and pains.
You may like to dip into some research we did 12 months ago about exploring
the 'Impact of Champions in embedding e-learning'. You'll find out what our
recommendations were and you can read the research papers and case studies
at:
http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/benchmarking-and-research-publications#champions

I'm now following up with my VET and ACE colleagues about their views on
Embedding e-learning skills required. Thanks for the idea.

Warm regards

Carole McCulloch
elearning consultant
Macro Dimensions  http://coachcarole.wordpress.com