[elearning] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Antoinette Siarabalos asiara at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 7 18:07:46 EST 2009

Hi Kevork,

We have 4 full time technicians which is about right for a school of our
size and the ratio you mentioned. Believe me they are constantly running for
one reason or another. They are very good and try hard to keep me informed
of issues but they can’t be everywhere, everyday either.

They all ensure that the network is running smoothly and do the obvious
tasks like paper in printers, check sign in sheets for issues with
computers. However, there are times when tasks take longer than expected and
things get overlooked.

My point here is that I am sure all schools have these issues and it would
be interesting to know how other schools handle protocols and procedures
with staff using ICT resources.

Thanks for the interest!

Regards,

Antoinette