[elearning] deploying netbooks in schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:46:30 EST 2009

Just doing my home work and  published this draft, one page googledoc
worksheet for school listing differences between laptop and netbook
computers
     http://tr.im/hZ92

Found the following advice helpful in this Tech Republic report "Sanity
check: Three reasons to pause before deploying netbooks in business"
       http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=1260&tag=nl.e101

Any feedback welcome. Happy for others to keep the attribution and adapt my
work, just post me back any modifications so I can add to the original.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au