[elearning] Fwd: Live Open Source in K12 Education Panel - Wednesday morning

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:26:08 EST 2009

Sounds interesting and worth joining in if you are curious about the status
of Open Source technology and eLearning in schools. I notice that it starts
at this Wednesday at 11 am Melbourne Time so there is merit for Australian
teachers listening in from school if they can access their server below. I
was impressed by the talk and research information that Dr Moyle presented
at a past VITTA conference and other national conferences.

A good lesson I learned with elluminate is to preload the java software in
your browser the day before the session and again before you join the
activity. It runs very well over a slow connection and works nicely with Mac
OSX, WinXP and even Linux desktop computers (as with much good software
today)

Regards Roland