[elearning] elearning - action mapping

Carole McCulloch coachcarole2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:26:33 EST 2009

Hello Donna,

I could not resist replying to this email. You've revealed a valuable
learning tool that I uncovered a few months ago.

I really liked the simplistic approach to Action Mapping, I've since
developed a short workshop using this approach in educational settings. I'm
about to facilitate one of these for community centres in the ACE showcase
in March and I'm using my own take on the process in this SlideShare
resource.

If you'd like any more information on these Educational Action Mapping
workshops please let me know. I can do these in Elluminate Live for groups
of 25 - 50 if you see a need.

Regards

Carole McCulloch
elearning consultant