[elearning] RE: MP3; iPod & Mobile Phone policy

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 29 08:42:48 EST 2009

This is ours - currently being reviewed after a semester's trial.

Attard, Martin P wrote:
> Dear fellow eLearning teachers, Martin here.
> Currently my school has a mobile phone policy (basically banned
> altogether). However, more and more students are using their phones to:
> Store school files (backups as well a curriculum material); they are
> listening to pod casts (some created, some downloaded) and listening to
> mp3 files created in multimedia classes.
> Anyway, I thought it is time to update our school policy on mobile
> phones and iPods etc.
> Does anyone out there in eLearning/and/or ITYA list that has a policy at
> their school that they could share with me as a basis of getting this
> policy reviewed? Thank you for your help and support. Martin
>
> Mr. Martin Attard
> Kurunjang Secondary College
> Kurunjang Drive
> PO Box 598
> Melton  3337, Victoria, Australia
> email: attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Most people don't realise that small kitchen sponges, when nailed to the
forehead, can really REALLY hurt.