[elearning] staff notebooks

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:43:05 EST 2009

admin rights, mac or pc .. it doesnt matter now, yes we join them in, yes
they are responsible for backing up etc. We configure for wireless /
internet / printing / Novell client etc. We provide a secure lock at their
desk and a storage locker for valuables.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au