[elearning] Linux powered laptops

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:30:45 EST 2008

Yep .. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/EduPaSS

Of course only need to do this once, then copy the image over. I must get
Dan to test it out with the latest Ubuntu version using the new netbooks and
update these docs. Gosh, I have to hand it to the Ubuntu community to pen a
page for Edupass ;-)

Am trying to decide between Ubuntu native and netbook remix. Here is a good
page with a video that explains:
     http://www.canonical.com/projects/ubuntu/nbr

Regards Roland