[elearning] ACCE Study Tour 2009

Suzanne Arnott arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 4 14:50:31 EST 2008

I was lucky enough to get sponsorship from my school in 1998 to go to NECC,
and it was such an inspiring and empowering time for me it has helped me
find my feet in eLearning, and using a range of tech tools in the classroom.

I won't be able to commit to anything in the near future, but would one day
love to go again.

Roland, you interview etc at the conference was awesome. Congrats to the
VITTA crew for another inspiring conference.

Cheers

Suz

  _____