[elearning] Something to measure

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:45:43 EST 2007

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/406766576/>
 Something to measure <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/406766576/>
Last year, a chap asked for my permission to use one of my lunar photographs
in a book. Last week , the German WBGU
<http://www.wbgu.de/wbgu_home_engl.html>secretary kindly asked for
permission to use using one of my photographs for the front cover of a
climate change report. You can view the report front page montage with my
photograph <http://www.wbgu.de/Images/jg2007_titel_kurz_engl.jpg>. The
picture is the one that I took of a rain gauge at PepperGreen farm. You can
view a copy of my original photograph
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/406766576/>.

I recall when Flikr introduced a photograph classification system last year
that allowed photograph owners to attach a Creative Commons license to their
work. The one that I have been using is
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/deed.en_GB>.
The VITTA website resource bank has something similar for resources posted
online.

I now use the Creative Commons license feature with most of the photographs
and teacher resources that I post and share online. It is easy to apply and
lets me mark my creative work with the freedoms that I want it to carry.

What a good idea.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au