[Design and Technology] Plastic shredder

Emma Fritsch admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 01:26:16 UTC 2023

Hi there Philip,

Thanks for this question!
Just Confirmed: We're excited to announce that Rethink Recycling's Matt Card is doing a demo of exactly this at the Conference in December!!
Start collecting your bottle caps!

Thanks and kind regards,
Emma Fritsch
Office Manager
(working days Mon-Thurs)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F604.79FDF990]<https://datta.vic.edu.au/event-5220364>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D9F604.79FDF990]

DATTA Vic acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation, the custodians of the land on which we live and work.
We offer our respect to Elders, past, present and emerging.
Our members join<https://datta.vic.edu.au/Join-us> both for the professional benefits, and to strengthen and develop the delivery of the D&T curriculum.