[Design and Technology] laser cutter not working

Lin Vartan events at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 1 22:40:55 UTC 2023

Hi Maryann,

I don't know a heap about lasers and have only really worked with Trotec - and when we had a problem in school you could call the company to come and service it easy peezy!

I just found this:

https://fixmylaser.com.au/

and

https://www.acra.com.au/machinery-repair-maintenance (these are based in Aus)

Maybe one of these guys could help?

Kindest regards,

Lin Vartan
Events Officer

[cid:827d5b02-2633-4ae3-9038-8e7f82dfbb73]

DATTA Vic

Abbotsford Convent

Room C1.22

Convent Building

1 St Heliers Street

Abbotsford VIC 3067

Phone: 03 9349 5809

Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datta.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cbrooks.christopher.c%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ca8f192e2f5fa4e68c03708d7b5bfd154%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637177707795027466&sdata=%2FSHY558TquTnHX0X6b%2BBwSec4dXA8jD0RVRyc35GJOQ%3D&reserved=0>

Note: I work Monday, Wednesday & Thursday. The DATTA Vic office is closed on Fridays.

I acknowledge the Wurundjeri Woi Wurung people of the Kulin Nation, the traditional custodians of the land on which I live and work.

I pay my respect to their Elders, both past and present.

DATTA Vic works with schools throughout the state, and we also pay respect to  Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the wider Victorian community and beyond. Indigenous sovereignty has never been ceded.