[Design and Technology] Yr 7 and 9

Lambert Dean LamD at jpc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 14:12:54 AEDT 2016

I like the idea of the wireless blue tooth speaker, do your students make the casing / structure around the speaker? If so what constraints do they work within?

We make as an extension project for the year 9's an IPhone stand out of 3mm acrylic - designed in Illustrator and created design using laser cutter. Then use the strip heater to create the desired shape.

Great little EXT project.

Dean.

Dean Lambert
Faculty Leader - Technology