[Design and Technology] DATTA Vic Notice Board

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 11:06:21 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Did you know DATTA Vic has a Notice Board for members and non-members to
advertise current job opportunities?

If your school is advertising a job you can email us the details and we can
promote the job advert on our Notice Board page.

*If you or your school has a membership with DATTA Vic there is no fee to
post a job advert.

* Non-members pay a one off fee of $50.00

You can also advertise equipment your school may be wishing to sell.

To find out more details please visit our Notice Board page
http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/notice-board-0 .

Warm Wishes,

Amy

Amy Lilley-Stewart

PL Program Manager

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.