[CS4HS] [Yr11 Information Technology] Computational Thinking

Nicky Ringland nickyringland at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 12:43:56 EST 2014

Hi Sylvia,

The discount is for all students who are signed up through a school.
 Students can also sign up and pay individually, though don't then have
access to the $30 discounted rate for a year's all-access subscription.
They can, however, sign up for a stream of the NCSS Challenge independently
($20) to try it out, and then if they wish to continue, pay the $10
difference through a school to upgrade their enrolment to all-access, for
all our courses and competitions for the year.  There is more information
on our pricing page <https://groklearning.com/pricing/>.

Kind regards,

Nicky

---

NICKY RINGLAND
Outreach Officer | National Computer Science School | http://www.ncss.edu.au
Tutor & Organiser | Girls' Programming Network |
http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/gpn
Co-Founder | Grok Learning | https://groklearning.com/
PhD student | School of Information Technologies | Faculty of Engineering
and IT

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 444 | Building J12 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9036 9712 | F +61 2 9351 3838 | M +61 407 020 099
http://sydney.edu.au/it/~nicky